John Battaglia was sentenced to death in 2002 for the 2001 murders of Liberty and Faith Battaglia. Mr. Battaglia is now 60 years old.
08-16-16: New Execution Date For Dallas Dad Who Killed 2 Daughters, by CBSdfw
- Contact Gov. Greg Abbott and ask him to halt this execution: contact him via this link, by phone at (512) 463-1782 or by tweet @GovAbbott. If you prefer to send a letter, here is the mailing address: Office of the Governor, P.O. Box 12428, Austin, Texas 78711-2428.
- Contact the Clemency Section of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles at 8610 Shoal Creek Blvd, Austin, Texas 78757; by phone at (512) 406-5852; by fax at (512) 467-0945 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you live in Texas, write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper.
- Attend a vigil organized by the Texas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty, around the scheduled execution.
- Please share this information with your friends, especially those in Texas, and ask them to help halt the execution of Mr. Battaglia by taking one of the actions listed above.
Please check back. We will be updating this page as more information about how you can help stop the execution of Mr. Battaglia becomes available.