NCADP is grateful for the support of Working Assets/CREDO as a 2009 grant recipient. Click here to learn more about Working Assets/CREDO and become a customer. Help us become a 2010 grant recipient by nominating us here.
10 Ways to Help Abolish the Death Penalty
1) Join NCADP’s e@bolitionist listserv to get the latest news and action alerts, and tell a friend about it!Sign up here.
2) Make a donation to support the work of an organizations working on the death penalty. There are groups at the national and local level that could greatly benefit from your support. Click here to donate to NCADP.
3) Make plans to attend NCADP’s 2011 annual conference on the death penalty in Chicago, IL., Jan. 13 - 16. Details coming soon!
4) Find groups working on the death penalty in your state here and contact them to see how you can get involved locally.
5) If your state legislature has abolition or moratorium bills pending, write your representatives in the state legislature and/or your governor expressing your support for the bill and articulating your personal objections to the death penalty.If there is no such bill pending in your state legislature, write your representatives to ask that they consider sponsoring such a bill.
6) Wear your opposition to the death penalty. Click here to purchase an article of clothing, bumper sticker or pin.
7) Visit the following websites on a regular basis to stay apprised of death penalty information and breaking news and actions: